Florida Adventure Guide Bundle (Gulf Coast & Atlantic Coast)
We RVers may wander far and wide but it’s true for most of us that we end up with some favorite “Go-To” places – places that draw us back again and again.
Florida is one of those places for us. And we know it is for many RVers looking to get away and explore during the winter.
That's why we've created two guides, one for Florida's Atlantic Coast and one for the Gulf Coast.
Each of these guides is a seven-day guided exploration of one of the coasts. And each stop is a curated view of the best things that we’ve enjoyed on this trip and want you to experience.
We provide a suggested route and itinerary, links to multiple campgrounds and boondocking spots, and the best spots to see along the way. Don’t plan your trip to Florida without it!
You can hit everything in seven days, do a whirlwind weekend tour, or you can take your time and explore the area over a few weeks.
IN THE GULF COAST GUIDE WE COVER IN DETAIL:
- The document you’ll want to purchase to have easy access to Florida State Parks
- Pensacola and The Gulf Islands National Seashore area including commercial and state campgrounds, one of the top 12 museums in the country, and our method of “day camping” along scenic undeveloped beaches
- Naples and Big Cypress National Preserve including commercial and state park campground options and boondocking sites, a scenic drive through the swamp, airboat tours, and cultural experiences at an Indian village
- Manatee Springs State Park and the Suwannee River area including multiple freshwater springs to go “spring-hopping” like the locals, commercial and state campgrounds, nature walking trails, and clear water caverns to go scuba diving
- What you need to know for Destin and The Emerald Coast including local tips and where to get away from the crowds, commercial and state park campgrounds, and three of our favorite FL state park beaches and hikes
- The greater Apalachicola area and Florida’s Forgotten Coast including commercial and state park campgrounds (and one that bills itself as “The Best Kept Secret Along the Forgotten Coast”), scenic hikes, and exploration of the local culture and seafood
- The greater Clearwater and St. Pete area including an undeveloped barrier island state park, two “can’t miss” museums, commercial and state park campgrounds, spectacular beaches, and one of the top botanical gardens in Florida
- The picturesque Sanibel Island including the best places for shelling, scenic hikes and nature walking trails, a phenomenal wildlife refuge, and commercial and state park campgrounds
IN THE GULF COAST GUIDE WE COVER IN DETAIL:
- The documents you’ll need to have easy access to Florida State Parks, the Everglades, and Ocala National Forest
- What you need to know for St. Augustine and “Florida’s Historic Coast” including commercial and state park campgrounds, the best ways to see the city, a 300+ year-old National Monument, and magnificently ornate buildings from the Gilded Age.
- The greater Port St. Lucie area and Florida’s Treasure Coast including a jaw-dropping military museum, two of the best Florida State Parks we’ve found on the Atlantic Coast, scenic nature hikes, and commercial, state, and county park campgrounds.
- The unique “Big Scrub” ecosystem of Ocala National Forest including multiple first-magnitude freshwater springs to go “spring-hopping” like the locals, nature walking trails, and boondocking sites, state park, and commercial campgrounds.
- Everglades National Park including one of the best wildlife viewing areas in the park, airboat tours, scenic hikes and nature walking trails, and commercial and national park campground options.
- Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park and the Lake Okeechobee area including Florida’s first “Dark Sky Park” - a premier location for stargazing, the largest freshwater lake in Florida, scenic hikes, and commercial and state park campgrounds.
- Cape Canaveral and “The Space Coast” including the awe-inspiring Kennedy Space Center, a National Wildlife Refuge and National Seashore, commercial and state park campground options, and two bonus “can’t miss” FL State Parks along the way.
- The greater Fort Lauderdale area including local tips and the spectacular downtown Riverwalk, a gorgeous State Park in the heart of a packed city - typically compared to Central Park in NYC, and commercial, state, and county park campgrounds.
These Guides Are Fully Packed With Detailed Pictures and Instructions
These are fully designed and edited guides that you can download and start reading immediately on your phone, tablet, computer or e-reader.
PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT printed, hard copy guides. If you're interested in a hard copy, the guides are formatted to be extremely printer-friendly and you have the ability to print out at home or in an office supplies store.