Whenever someone asks us “Where is one of your favorite place in the US for RVing?” Our answer is unquestionably, in unison, “The UP of Michigan”. The “UP” meaning Upper Peninsula, of course.
That’s why we decided to write our first “7 Day RV Adventure” to help you explore Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
This ebook is a seven day guided exploration of the Michigan UP. We provide a suggested route and itinerary, links to multiple campgrounds and boondocking spots, and the best spots to see along the way. Don’t plan your trip to the Upper Peninsula without it!
You can hit everything in seven days, do a whirlwind weekend tour, or you can take your time and explore the area over a 2+ week period.
IN THIS GUIDE WE COVER IN DETAIL:
- How to use and navigate the Michigan State Parks campground reservation website
- The document you’ll need to purchase to have access to all Michigan State Parks
- The greater St. Ignace area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- The greater Munising and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and things to do
- The Garden Peninsula area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- Michigan’s largest and most alluring natural attraction, a 40-foot deep crystal clear spring and Indian Lake State Park
- The greater Sault Ste. Marie area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- Porcupine Wilderness State Park including campgrounds, things to do, scenic areas, and local tips
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park including campgrounds, things to do, scenic areas, and local tips
WHAT THIS DIGITAL GUIDE ALSO HAS TO OFFER
Get Community Training Support
You'll be able to ask us your questions or post feedback in our Facebook group. Learn from the other RVers and boondockers in the Roadtreking Group.
We’ve been visiting Michigan’s Upper Peninsula for more than three decades. We’ve hiked, photographed, camped, fished and explored every region and have picked up lots of experience that will save you time and help you maximize your Seven Day UP Adventure.
Fully Packed With Detailed Pictures and Instructions
This is a fully designed and edited guide that you can download and start reading immediately on your phone, tablet, computer or e-reader.
That's all for today, we'll see you on the road!