When you purchase through Tues Nov 27th you'll receive both of our guides:
- The Beginner's Guide to Boondocking
- RV Buying Secrets Guide
You can read more about each of those below.
RV Buying Secrets Guide
Next to your home an RV is mostly likely the 2nd most expensive thing you'll ever purchase.
We get questions everyday of other RVers wondering. “How do you buy a new or used RV?”
This 75+-page downloadable digital guide is designed to help you understand the nuances that come with purchasing an RV, where you can save thousands of dollars in the buying process, what the right questions are to ask dealers, what things to look out for, how to select the right unit, amenities, warranties, and so much more!
This ebook is designed to help make your purchase process as smooth as possible. And to teach you step-by-step exactly what to do so you can start your RV Lifestyle today!
WHAT THIS GUIDE HAS TO OFFER
- How to select the best type of RV for your lifestyle and needs
- Insight into the pros and cons of the different classes and types of RV and how they affect your decisions
- Help guide you through important factors to consider before you start your purchasing process
- The great GAS vs DIESEL debate and the various pros and cons to both
- Revealing the hidden COSTS when buying or owning an RV and how to account for those
- Different ways to test out your ideal RV and make sure that it is a great fix for your lifestyle and planned use
- How to determine the REAL value of an RV
- How to find and track a FAIR price for a new or used RV
- What the buying process should look like and how to avoid being pressured into buy a unit that isn't a good fit
- How to buy and protect yourself when purchasing from a private seller
- How to avoid or spot a LEMON RV
- What to look out for when buying an RV to save both time and money
- What are your options with insurance, taxes, fees and much more...
and of course...
The Beginner's Guide to Boondocking
This 65+-page downloadable digital guide is designed to help you with the most common boondocking problems. We get a ton of questions from our subscribers about how to get started boondocking that range from where-to go and wild animals to water conservation to what equipement to use and more. So, we wrote an ebook that answers all these questions in one place!
Written by Mike and Jennifer Wendland who have been RVing since 2012. This ebook is designed to teach you step by step exactly what to do so you can easily enjoy you RV anywhere both on and off-road!
Throw off the shackles of traditional RV Parks and campgrounds, to stop paying high fees every night that you spend in your RV, and to experience the boundless amounts of nature of boondocking…
WHAT THIS GUIDE HAS TO OFFER
- The 4 electronic systems in your RV that you’ll need to master or improve in order to get your rig “boondocking-ready”
- Our tips and tricks for conserving electrical energy in your RV
- Our favorite “cheat” to get a long, HOT shower on the road
- How dealing with groceries, cooking, and garbage change when you’re boondocking and how we think about meals
- Resources to find free or extreme low-cost boondocking spots and places to stay the night
- An answer to the question, should you take a gun with you boondocking?
- Ideas and recommendations to conserve water while you’re boondocking
- Understanding the balancing act of water in your RV between your tanks
- How to improve cell reception and get WiFi to stay connected to the outside world while boondocking
- An example of how we find a typical boondocking spot
- What is boondocking etiquette and best practices to follow to ensure that you’re being a good neighbor and good to the land
- What you need to know if you’re going to be boondocking in bear country and safety precautions to take